A Baking Class Devoted to Making Macarons
A cooking class with Chef Noémie in Paris is very unique and will enrich your travel story.
GlobeBleu offers only Bespoke programs. We tailor each itinerary to a specific customer's needs and interests. These experiences and itineraries are examples of what we can do.
A Master Call Devoted to Making Macarons takes place in Noémie’s workshop. Make your own macarons in a pastry chef's cozy kitchen workshop.
This is not your ordinary macaron-making class in Paris. My hands-on workshop is all about the macaron, one of the best desserts in Paris. I turned my passion for this iconic French dessert into a specialty, and the delicate macaron itself was my inspiration for the decor – from the candy-colored walls to the tools I use – in the former artist's studio I turned into a pastry kitchen and workshop.
After all, making macarons is a pleasure that should be shared with others.
A Macaron Master-class Devoted to Macarons takes place in Noémie’s workshop.
The class includes:
- Interesting and amusing anecdotes, the "French touch" and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere for small groups of visitors.
- Presentation about the art and history of the macaron.
- Presentation of the recipes of the 2 different macarons you'll make, the flavors of which are chosen depending on the season.
- Explanations of the key steps in baking and assembling macarons and Noémie's baking secrets
- Then it will be your turn to make some macarons, guided by Noémie.
- The class concludes with a delicious sampling of your macarons over a coffee.
You'll take a detailed recipe home with you.
My passion for cooking comes to me through the generations
First there was the pleasure of cooking with my mother, who herself learned to love good home cooking from Madame Ménard, her grandmother's cook.It's tradition in my family to use fresh, high-quality ingredients.
My interest in fresh products naturally translated itself into my career. After my university studies abroad, I went into sales and then became the marketing director of a company that raises fish for the best chefs. This was my first contact with "product."
But after 13 years in sales and marketing, I wanted to return to my earliest passion: cooking and sharing the pleasure of a good meal.
Trained at the culinary institute of LeNotre. I apprenticed for nearly a year under master chefs and bakers and learned their expert techniques.
I graduated with honors with the LeNotre Master Class Grand Diplôme as well as a CAP degree in cooking in 2010. My professional cooking career began at the Pavillon Elysée LeNotre, where I worked under master chefs.
Paris VIP Experiences Reservations